Menthiyada hittu can be prepared in 2 ways :-
- Extract thin pulp of a lemon sized Tamarind.
- Add salt My Amma’s Homemade Menthiyada Hittu powder to it.
- Crush 2-3 green chillies add it.
- For seasoning heat some oil, add curd chillies/ red chillies, hing, curry leaves coriander leaves.
- It is just eaten like this mixed to rice without cooking or it can be boiled (tasted good when eaten without boiling).
- Cut one onion finely.
- Chop some fresh coriander leaves finely.
- Extract lime juice 1-2 tsp.
- Take some cooked rice in a bowl add salt and My Amma’s Homemade Menthiyada Hittu powder to it.
- Add the onions, chopped coriander leaves to it and mix well.
- Add some ghee and lemon juice finally and enjoy Menthiyada hittu.