Fresh Vegetables that can be used: – Baby onion, Beans, carrot, Pumpkin, bhindi etc
You can either add single vegetable or a variety of it together to make sambar.
- Cook dal veggies.
- Extract tamarind pulp add it to the dal container along salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of My Amma’s Homemade sambar powder along 3 tbsp of grated coconut grind it to a smooth paste.
- Add the ground paste to the dal bring to a boil. (If you don’t prefer coconut then you can add the sambar powder alone).
- A little jaggery can be added for flavour.
- Temper it mustard curry leaves.
- Heat some oil add mustard, curry leaves the vegetable.