Fresh Vegetables that can be used: – Baby onion, Bitter gourd, garlic, bindi etc
Dried vegetables that can be used: – Sundakkai, Gorikkai (cluster beans), Manathakkali (solanum nigrum) etc.
- Extract a thin pulp of a lemon sized tamarind.
- Heat some oil add mustard, curry leaves the vegetable or dried vegetable.
- If you are using fresh vegetable allow it to cook by sautéing or by adding a little water.
- Add the extracted tamarind pulp, turmeric powder, salt bring to a boil.
- Now add two tbsp of My Amma’s Homemade Vathal Kuzhumbu powder and mix well.
- Add a little jaggery continue boiling for 2 more mins.
- Serve hot rice/idli/dosa.