- Mixed vegetables of your choice.
- Grated Fresh Coconut 3-4 tbsp
- Tamarind Pulp Extract from a lemon sized tamarind
- My Amma’s Homemade Bisibelebhath Powder – 2tsp
- Cooked Rice – 1 cup
- Coriander Leaves, Curry Leaves
- Tour dal – ½ cup ( cooked)
- Salt Oil
- Cook one cup of rice keep aside.
- Cook dal vegetables together.
- Add tamarind pulp (extracted from a lemon sized tamarind ) to the dal veggies.
- Add salt boil it.
- Take 3 tbsp of My Amma’s Homemade Bisibelebhath Powder grind it 6tbsp of grated coconut to a smooth paste add it to the boiling dal.
- Add a little jaggery and bring to a boil.
- Season it mustard curry leaves.
- Finally add the cooked rice 2tbsp of Ghee to it.
- Keep in on sim for 5mins.
- Enjoy steaming bisibele bhath Raita and Bhoondi.